As a licensed mental health professional, I am adept at diagnosing and developing organizational growth and change initiatives by designing customized studies, providing action-oriented recommendations and measuring outcomes with metrics specific to your corporate culture.
As a Corporate Counselor, my areas of specialization include:
- Organizational Diagnosis & Development
- Conflict Management Training
- Multi-Culturalism Sensitivity Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Program Design
- Human Resources Development
- Corporate Culture Diagnosis & Change Initiatives
- Leadership Training Seminars
- Communication Optimization
- Trans-disciplinary team workmanship
Having been mentored by the late Professor John Chamley, Organizational Diagnosis and Development pioneer at San Diego State University, along with my experience with both peers and educators at the Harvard Business School, I am able to offer both breadth and depth in my skills applications and professional perception.